This blog is part 2 in a 2-part series, click here for part 1.
Last week we took you through some of the main challenges faced by the mid-market, but how can these challenges be solved by mid-market organizations? This blog post will take you through some of the main benefits mid-market organizations can realize from an enterprise grade EHS management solution.
- Automation of Health and Safety Programs
- With resources already stretched thin, a fully automated safety management system ensures that nothing slips through the cracks, keeping you compliant with local and international laws. By keeping the health and safety department and your employees automatically notified when issues arise, safety management systems promote productivity, accuracy and complete communication between employees and the respective departments.
- Business Intelligence
- No longer reliant on spreadsheets, a proper business intelligence tool will allow EHS professionals to easily and accurately report on their health and safety data and identify trends. This knowledge will ultimately lead to more informed and impactful business decisions for your health and safety programs.
- Time and Monetary Savings
- Investing in a fully automated safety management system can be a daunting task for some organizations. Not only for the monetary investment required but also for the time to set up and implement the system. However, with the right system in place – a system that gets you up and running quickly to better manage your health and safety program – the benefits and time to value will begin to outweigh that original burden.
- Employee Safety Culture
- By enabling all employees, the ability to participate in the health and safety program through a simple and easy to use safety management system, employee engagement will increase. This will lead to more accurate data collection and at the same time ensure your organization is fostering and promoting a safe work culture that will lead to an increase in employee morale.
Through empowering your organization with a cost-effective enterprise class safety management system that centralizes and streamlines your health and safety program, you will help ensure that all your employees arrive home safe every day.
About the Author
Paul Scudetto is a Sales Executive at Medgate, where he is in charge of supporting Medgate’s mid-market clients and working with the Product Management Team to enhance Medgate’s EHS Professional Edition. Paul has over 14 years' experience working in technology sales, with the last five assisting clients in industries such as manufacturing, metals and mining, and construction with their EHS&Q management systems. Paul holds a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Guelph.More Content by Paul Scudetto